the nation’s first and only Appliance Safety & Recall Checking system. This service is free with any full home inspection from 1st Inspection Services.If a manufacturer has designed a dangerous product, they MUST recall all those items and FIX THEM FOR FREE!The problem in the law is that most often it’s up to you, the consumer, to find out whether your appliances are potential fire or safety hazards!There’s a database online, but you would have to wade through 195 MILLION recalled items to find out if your dishwasher or air conditioner is a potential hazard and this would take a tremendous amount of your time.As a result, today many of these dangerous appliances are still in homes across America. That’s why you need a RecallCheck!
How it works:
- Your Home Inspector will copy the model numbers of your built-in home appliances and HVAC system.
- At RecallCheck Headquarters, your model numbers are computer matched against MILLIONS of recalls using our Model Number Algorithm (MNA).
- RecallCheck issues a report within 48 hours, to both the inspector, Realtors and your client
- In the event of a potential recall, RecallCheck will inform home buyers:
- the nature of the recall,
- where the product was sold,
- how to remedy the defect, and
- how to get the item repaired or replaced in most cases – FREE!
See sample RecallCheck report: Click Here
For Just $29.95 you can enter in your own make and model of each appliance and receive a RecallCheck Report via email within 48 hours. Click here to start!
For Just $79.95 we will send an inspector to perform a RecallCheck only inspection!
This service is free with any full home inspection from 1st Inspection Services